how do you find some "me" time

what is your favorite mommy time. i love a good glass of wine and to sit in front of my fire place and take in all of the QUIET time. how about you?

eva123

Asked by eva123 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm up an hour before anyone in the family.

but I love nights whendh works late - put the kids to bed and play online or workout.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i lik when i get to read a book during the mid da hours like 10-2 my bedroom gets lots of usnlight then so i lvoe to jsut lay in bed an read or if im really being indulgent ill take shower a long one where i can actully shave and then air dry while reading my book oh i havent done that in months
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 8:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I have about 2 hours each morning when my son is in half day pre-K. The TV is off. The house is quiet. Sometimes, I do the dishes, but mostly I am on the computer or I read. My husband is good at giving me time in the evenings though when I need it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2010