have you ever been caught masturbating??

and what did u do? would u stop if u were almost there and your baby started crying from another room??? just wondering lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As a kid,yes.Now if it was my hubby,we'd just go at it. My kid,I'd freak out!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Yes. Almost as a kid, then years later by my hubby. He'd stop me because he said it made him feel like he wasn't doing his job.If my kid cried and I was almost there? Depending on how horrific the cry, I'd probably continue unless their cry sounded life threatening. LOL
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 7:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• My husband caught me. I hid from him lol. I agree with Ewadun, I'd do the same thing with a kid crying :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Yeah, by my husband and that turns him on so he joined me...
    Anonymous

• yup - as a kid...it was NOT good

as an adult...I don't think so if the baby was more whining, carry on!
    if it is a blood curdling scream...go find out what happened!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I got caught the other day. Hubby had left for work, and I went at it with my vibrator as soon as he left, and he came back cuz he forgot something, and I heard him, and tried to get my pants back on but I couldn't do it fast enough. I laughed...he got very mad, and we argued, all the while, I'm laughing...it was sooo awkward.
    Anonymous

• anon,why did your hubby get mad at you?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• does the hubby not know about the vibrator? Some guys get mad about them. My hubby said he did once upon a time but decided 'if you can't beat em, join em' - now he loves for me to use one while we are having fun together. He knows it's still used alone, but even if the vibrator does the best job of 'getting you there' it doesn't have to REPLACE him-

but to answer your question, yes I've been 'caught' by the hubby- but I don't think it bothered him in the least. It was early AM and he was on a mission to get ready. I got on his case that he should have knocked. Another time he surprised me by asking if he could join- :)
    Anonymous

• my husband laughs and either joins in or leaves the room and lets me finish...and if the baby was crying (which yes that's happened) i would finish unless it was his i need you right now cry...all about knowing the different cries...lol
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2010