how much would a wedding photographer cost for a ceremony that's just the bride and groom?

I know someone who is getting married in a park with just her, her fiancee and a pastor... How much would a photographer cost to take some pics of ceremony and happy couple before or after ceremony?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• That you would have to call around and see what there prices are. Because there is a wide range of prices.
    Anonymous

• My friend paid $175 for a photographer to take about 300 awesome pictures in two different locations. He gave her 2 CD's with all the pictures on them and a waiver to take to the store giving them permission to develop the pictures. I guess prices will vary depending on what they want though.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2010