Is Michigans Gov really the one to be advising Obama on job creation?

This woman is flat out nuts. Read and laugh. Michigan is basically in the worst shape of any state in the nation economically.

http://article.nationalreview.com/424065/michigans-blueprint-for-america/henry-payne

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't even have to read it to tell you that whomever thinks Michigan should advise Obama is nuts! I live in Metro-Detroit...enough said!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Yeah, that makes a WHOLE lot of sense! Not!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• beadingmom, I live up near Caddy. enough said here too, lol
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• OH MY LORD..sounds strikingly similar to Obama isnt that just scary as all get out?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Know what's scary? She's already been involved. She was one of 17 people appointed to help advise President-elect Barack Obama on the economy during his transition period. In many of the photos she was next to Biden who was next to Obama. She's already been a bug in his ear.

I don't think, if I was looking to improve the economy, that I would be considering anything said by someone who'd managed to oversee the destruction of a state's economy.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Kind of like asking for marital advice from Brittney Spears, isn't it?

Maybe Bernie Madoff should be consulted on the economy, too.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• This is a joke....come on.......some one PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSSSSSEEEE tell me this is a joke........

Shes the reason I have no job and I have to re-create my career and hopefully my home isn't lost in the meantime..... while Michigan re-creates itself.....

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 1:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• My son just moved back home (NC) from Marysville, MI. He tried for 6 months to find a job. He couldn't even get hired as a part-time guy who swept the floor at an oil change place. He said for me to say, "Don't forget Flint."
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• God helps us all !!! 2 Chronicles 7:14
    last-minute-mom

Answer by last-minute-mom at 3:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I know someone in Clio Jessee its terrible in Mich
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2010