What is a good foundation to use???

I have been using mary kay liquid foundation which I love but I am looking for something that I can just buy at the store. I use to buy cover girl but now I think their foundation is a little to watery I like it thicker I just think I get better coverage. So what brand is good and not so watery???? Thanks a bunch!

blkmom2

Asked by blkmom2 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• How much are you willing to spend?
    Anonymous

• well I usually spend about 15 on the mary kay so somewhere around there I guess
    blkmom2

Answer by blkmom2 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i personally use estee lauder. and of course its a little more expensive around the 20-30$ but if your willing to pay that much let me know you can get it in your local macy's or pennys. but if your just talking about going to walmart. i like neutrogena liquid foundation which is around ur price range 14-15$ and i also use to use the mary kay liquid foundation but i needed something diff i guess lol. but let me know if your interesed in the estee lauder. let me know ur skin a little and ill let u know the best for your skin :p
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 4:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2010