Jelly like stringy vaginal discharge.

i had this jelly like discharge last night, i missed my period by a couple days. and today i had this extreme pain in my left ovary for like a half hour where i couldnt move and then later tonight it was on my right side when i went to empty my bladder. i have no morning sickness, but i do have headaches a lot of headaches lately and am really really tired this week and breasts are a lil sore like achey muscle sore. I got a BFN too. i was jw if it could be pregnancy because i have never felt like this before my periods..... im at lost?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait a few more days, and take another test. Nobody on the internet can tell you if you are pregnant. You could just be late
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• could be, get a test to make sure!
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 9:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Just to be on the safe side you should have it checked out by a doctor, could be anything from an infection to an early pregnancy but any pain in the area should def be checked out! Try to rest and get some sleep tonight and schedule an appointment to see a doc. Good luck with it and Ill say a prayer for you:-)
    protectivemompa

Answer by protectivemompa at 9:21 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Might just be signs that you are ovulating.. that happens to me every month at that time. But it wasn't always followed by the pain and headaches until a few years ago.. some months it is like having a second period a month but with discharge instead of blood

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Feb. 8, 2010