Why do I not feel nauseaus in my first trimester?

Everyone talks about being sick and morning sickness , I have not experienced this yet...just hunger and tired.

baca2jaire

Asked by baca2jaire at 9:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• You are one of the lucky ones.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• because you are super lucky
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i never had morning sickness with either of my pregnancies!!! we are lucky!
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 9:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• lol.. i was thinking the exact same thing everyone has already mentioned. YOU'RE LUCKY! lol.. i always say "don't question a good thing" enjoy it! not everyone has a pleasant pregnancy. anyway, congratulations and good luck (not like you need it!)
    Anonymous

• i feel like that right now, the first time i was preg it was all night long, this time its just hungry and tired lol. im glad
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 9:47 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• man u better thank god u havent!!..lol... im 9 weeks and been feeling sick 4 the last 2 weeks..and its no joke..
    wish i were u and didnt feel this.. but never talk to soon it might just hit u out of no where!
    lscott2208

Answer by lscott2208 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• let me tell you girl how lucky you are! endure that you dont :) you can attain morning sickness usually within the first three months. I had the worst morning sickness ever and the worst part is that in 39 weeks prego right now and still wake up throwing up every morning. If you do end up getting sick though 4mg of Zofran (generic: ic ondansetron) a day will do you wonders. but if you dont already have morning sickness you should be in the clear! your sooooooo luckyyyyyyy
    momamay2010

Answer by momamay2010 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2010