do your kids ever get on your nerves and all you want to do is run away?

grr im not sure what got into my boys tonight but omg they are driving me insane. constant fighting and tearin everything up..i had to give myself a time out b4 i explode so im on here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ha, I do, well not run away, but i need some time where they're nto constantly under me or screaming in the room, so i just pleasantly send them to their room so i can "clean"..when really i just need a breather. It happens to everyone, it just matters on how you handle it. good choice getting on here! :)
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Nope..I guess I'm lucky.
    Anonymous

• There are moments. I love my kids with all my heart and soul and would never leave them but I have them home with me for 3 of my 4 days off...and we live in a tiny apartment...and it's cold outside so we're pretty limited to what we can do. If they are cranky it makes for a looooong day....and sometimes I want to pull my hair out and run screaming through the halls of my building.

At least in a padded room I could get some rest! LOL
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:43 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Sadly, almost daily. I have a terrible two-er and a 13 month old who does whatever big brother does.... I hide in the bathroom for longer than is necessary to "use the facilities" - I have a book stashed in there and take 10 minutes to myself a few times a day.
    kaotic.cupcake

Answer by kaotic.cupcake at 3:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Sometimes but that is what bedtime(for the kids) and a freshly packed bowl(for me) is for!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• sometimes i do wanna run away just go outside and run screaming into the night...i might be out there for a little while but i'd get lonely and run not walk back...lmfao...kids (and husbands) can do that to you but god do i love 'em!!
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2010