This is horrible.

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=585857&showcomments=true&rss=yes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Why are these photos not considered child porn? Because some wealthy people did it? It's not just horrible-- it is dangerous.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Anonymous

• Gee Whiz, that is disturbing! I would not allow my daughter to wear anything like that!
    Anonymous

• I saw this not too long ago. Disgusting. Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife should be ashamed. 9 year olds are not sexy, they are not meant to be sexy or objectified.

throwing up

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• That's just messed up. It's things like this that makes me wonder what the hell is happening to this country.
    onthegoturbo

Answer by onthegoturbo at 9:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Whoa! highly disturbing ..sick...I am appalled that her parents would allow that wth is wrong with them
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• That is wrong on so many levels. Oh YUCK. What are her parents thinking?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:58 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• All the money in the world couldn't get me to be okay with that. Ever. That poor little girl has no guidance whatsoever. She's gonna be the next Jon Benet if they don't teach her some self respect. This is just disgusting.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• No way would my daughter be dressing like that...halloween or not. Ever see pics of the little 3, 4 and 5 yr olds in those "Glitz" pagents? It's sad that parents will not only dress kids this way but will actually have them taught how to be "sexy' on stage.

back to the cyrus girls though...nothing much that hollywood kids (or their parents) do really surprises me.....anyone remember the pics of Drew Barrymore at VERY adult parties when she was little? I think the parents of these young stars and wanna be stars get just as caught up in all the fuss n stuff as the kids do and that's when they start allowing a whole lot of things that they wouldn't have allowed if the kids were not involved in the entertainment industry.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• bad Child voyeurism is all that is, yuck!!!

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2010