how can i spend more time with my husband?

it all began when i gave birth,and my mum came over to help,i felt it would be stressful crossing over to her room to nurse the baby,so somehow my husband saw this as an opportunity to move out of our room since he LOVES his privacy,my mum stayed for just one month,and now my baby is one year old,but guess what? he still has not moved back in,somehow the intimacy we used to have has suddenly disappeared,my baby does not make it any easier for me as she always wants me in her sight or else.....you know how they can get!!i've tried to put her in her room,but she cried so much that night,she had fever in the morning.So this is my typical day--she never sleeps all day,so in a way she's like my surveillance camera,then at night when she does,my husband is snoring away!!..

cuddlymom303

Asked by cuddlymom303 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like it's time to reclaim your marital bed.

There are lots of different sleep training methods out there for you to choose from to get your girl to sleep in her own bed at night. It seems the biggest trick to all of them is to be consistent, and weather the first few nights being really hard and horrible to get the end result that's worth it.
    Anonymous

• My son is 4 and still in our room but he is finally out of our bed. I put his bed right next to my side of the bed pushed up to the edge (it is almost like an extension of our own). Now we can all sleep well at night. I can sleep with my hubby and my son still feels like he is sleeping with me. It has worked great and is our first step in getting him into his own room. Take small steps. If your husband is sleeping in another room right now, see if he will move back in to help you with your daughter's transition.
    jules531

Answer by jules531 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• When your daughter is asleep in your bed can you leave and go get in bed with your husband?
    Anonymous