Need Sugestions for a great single stroller?

We are moving to downtown Denver and we wont have a car I need a decent stroller with some storage that I can work by myself, is easy to get on and off a bus and will get around stores easily. My boy will be around a year old if that helps.

Dinosaursmommy

Asked by Dinosaursmommy at 10:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• I have a Chico I love it for all the reason you have specified. You lift a handle and it folds with ease. storage space, smooth ride nice suspension. Chico's were rated Number 1 in safety. They are not the cheapest though
    JaymieZ

Answer by JaymieZ at 10:50 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I would suggest a jogging stroller. Those are designed for long distance walking, and also are built to last.
    There is one by "Jeep" that is sold at Meijer that I really wanted, but at the time we were having our son we couldn't afford it. Then we ended up getting a stroller as a gift. Then when we could afford it we didn't need it. It runs about 150. Do your research even when someone on here gives you a good review on one. Go to Walmart.com, Meijer.com, Target, Babies R Us. Any site to get a review on that stroller. You'll want the best ratings for the best price.

Again, I suggest a jogging stroller. They're light weight, as they're made to be pushed while running. They're built to last and made for long distances at higher speeds (like when jogging) then a general stroller. It would be your best bet for a stroller.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:38 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I love my Graco but that might be to big if you have to get on and off a bus. I would just go to the store and try them out until you find one that you are comfortable folding and handling by yourself. They have all kinds of lightweight strollers available these days.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 2:52 PM on Feb. 7, 2010