Who are you rooting for during the Super bowl?

My cousin use to play for the Colts when they first came to Indy several years ago. So I have been a fan ever since. This was when the probably were the worst team in the NFL. I am so excited we are in the Super bowl again!!! GO COLTS!!!

oliviahank

Asked by oliviahank at 10:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The Colts..............since the crap Bears aren't in it (surprise, surprise! LOL)
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I don't care. WHen the Vikings lost, I lost all interest. :-(
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Haha I'm with Diva. I live in Northwest Indiana and am a Bears fan but since they decided to suck this season...I'll be a bandwagon Colts fan I suppose. I do like the Saints though. I went to Purdue and Drew Brees used to be the quarterback at Purdue...and Reggie Bush is just hott. So its a tough choice but I guess I'll root for my forgotten state of Indiana. Haha
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Well, I have no favorite team. My husband has to work and I will be home all day with my toddler. There will be no super bowl for me. To me, Super Bowl is of course about rooting for you team and FOOD. No point in making extra food if it's just me and her. I hate his schedule.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• as a member of the Who Dat Nation i have to say...

GEAUX SAINTS!!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Colts all the way!!!!
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I'm rooting for those sportscasters to announce the winner and the glorious end to football season. WOO HOO!!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:16 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• COLTS!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I am currently petsitting for one of the Colts player and over time we have become friends. So I am going for the Colts. Since the BEARS decided to suck this year. GO COLTS!!!

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• The Lakers!

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:53 PM on Feb. 5, 2010