does your husband make you feel like a queen?

if so how?

Babiluv80

Asked by Babiluv80 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No but I do feel empowered because he is scared of me.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Sometimes. Like when he sees me getting ready for bed on a cold night, and will go and "pre-heat" the electric blanket for me.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• He goes beyond that and makes me feel like a goddess.

He gives me space when I need it. He takes over the household duties when I am too ill to do so. He takes my dd off of my hands when she gets to be too much for me. He cooks amazing meals when I am too tired to move. He offers everything ever needed to make sure I can make it to my weekly writer's group. He surprises me with little notes around the house at random. He takes care of the pets if they get restless, which has been a lot this winter. And he is going to school full time. Yup, he treats me like a goddess.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• No, but he does lots of little things for me here and there, like staying up til 1am scraping all the bottoms of my cookies that I burnt.:)
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 11:18 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• haha momovkids
    I would feel loved. I wonder if my husband would get to work on the burnt popcorn. How I burnt it in a hot air popper I will never know.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• my husbands an idiot...lol.. BUT he know how to treat me. he will get up with the kids in the am on weekends so i can sleep in, he will see that im cold and start the woodstove or cuddle me to get me warm, if my feet are cold at night he lets me stick my feet underhim ( hes like 102* lol ) he tells me all the time he loves me..and after 7 yrs he still gets arosed just by a hug lol. and if he makes dinner he will even cut up my meat for me and bring me my plate but at times not to bright but a good man lol...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Well my husband is nothing like phoenixfire's but he does make me feel loved every single day! Always asks if I need or want anything. Tells me he loves all the time. Calls me alot when he is at work, just to hear my voice because he missed me. Showers me with love and affection. Tells me how beautiful and sexy I am all the time. Even though I don't think I am. lol. and I think the best thing of all he does, is makes damn sure I am sexually satisfied! He is starting to also be more of the working man that I always dreamed of having. In the past he wasn't very responsible with having jobs and taking care of things. He finally grew up on that part, and is now working hard and going to school to  make a better life for us! He is a great husband.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• My husband is amazing.
    he is not here most of the time because he's in the Armed Forces. But he calls me even if all he has time to say is he loves me. He trusts me despite mistakes that i have made. He listens to me and talks with me (not at me). When he is home he takes damn good care of me.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:30 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• My husband does make me feel like a Queen! He he works all day then comes home and takes the baby so that I can have some me time. He buys me spa packages every now and then just so I can get out and be pampered for a day. He gets my coffee ready in the morning before I get up. Cooks for me.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Not like a queen. He is a very practical man and he keeps me grounded, since I am the flighty type, ruled by my emotions. He balances me, and he does little things that show me he cares. Like he always kisses me awake when he gets home late or when he's leaving for work early (his schedule is CRAZY). He appreciates the work I do around the house and he always thanks me for dinner. He doesn't do a lot of affectionate stuff, but he does always work hard to find things we can enjoy together, and he always wants to spend time with us on his days off.

He makes me happy :) I'd rather be humbly happy than feel like a queen.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 5, 2010