Can anyone recommend a digital camera to purchase???

Hello ladies I have a question about cameras!

DH is planning on buying me a camera for my birthday and just not quite sure what to pick. He wants me to choose 3 and he will get me one of the 3 I choose however I would like to keep the price below $300.

Do you ladies have any recomendations?

What exactly should I look for?

I have been looking around and found 2 Im a little interested in. What are your thoughts on these? (links below)

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&tabact=ModelTechSpecsTabAct&fcategoryid=144&modelid=18329

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665775604#specifications

bz-mom

Asked by bz-mom at 11:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• I love the Kodak digital because I never have a problem uploading and editing them. they come with a nice software.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I got the Sony Cybershot for Christmas and I really love it. I believe it's a 10 megapixel??
    Anonymous

• i just bought a kodak easyshare at walgreens * on sale 50.00 ) i love the thing, its easy to figure out..i just wanted a camera to take pictures and easy.. this is it..it can make movies and e mail..but im not there yet.. also the picture comes out great nice bright and clear...i bought also a 4gb memoery card for it now i can take 3,598 picture. ( memry card..26.00 )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I've got the Cannon PC 1309- I personally don't like the ones where you re-charge the whole camera. I like having re-charagble batteries where you can have a extra set to take along for when the others die on you.
    Anonymous

• "I got the Sony Cybershot for Christmas and I really love it. I believe it's a 10 megapixel?? "-----
    I have the same thing and love it!!
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 11:41 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• My boyfriend just bought me the Nikon coolpix P90 for Christmas. I LOVE IT! it is 12.1MP and 24 zoom. I like it cause it has alot of different and fun photo settings on it and seems to have great quality pictures.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 11:44 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I also have a Nikon coolpix model j38. It's also 12.1 mp, great quality. I love mine too!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

I have the same thing and i love mine...its awesome. mine is a 12.1 megapixel. i love it cause i can sit up high at the blazer games and still get great shots. its zooms awesome. i would totally recommend it and i think i only paid less than 200 for it.
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 4:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I like recharging the whole camera better than the rechargable batteries. I have never had my camera die but when I had the batteries they had to be changed all the time.. Usually right when you have a good picture op.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I have a Kodak EasyShare camera & I really like it. We bought it about 3 years ago for around $150 (8.2 mp), but you can get one today with more mps at a cheaper price.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2010