Does or did your husband "cater" to you while you are pregnant?

Does he do nice things for you? Even something little like getting you a glass of water? Does he compliment you? Want to touch or rub your belly? Talk to your belly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah he DID those things and he also called me a penguin, Yes a penguin- because of the waddle.
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 12:07 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• he did with the first pregnancy but the second not so much. he worked alot more during the second though. lol and he called me a penguin too!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Men!! lol
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 12:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• No. He really didn't do anything thing differently when I was pregnant : (
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• He loves my belly. He's a super pervert so he's always making really XXX rated comments about how I look pregnant.

He pretty much waits on me hand and foot. But he can't cook, so he's not really allowed in the kitchen unless it's for water.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• My DH was an absolute JACKASS to me while I was prego with our twins. I mean, I know I had hormones but the man was just plain stupid. He barely even acknowledged my belly until way later in the pregnancy and when I found out I had to have an emergency C section he was a total unprepared IDIOT even though I had been asking him and asking him and telling him to be ready since it was twins and that can happen. He freaked on me in the parking lot of the hospital because I had told him to have change in his car ready for when I did have to deliver to pay for parking and he didn't even bother to do that.

Thankfully I think it was just daddy to be nerves and he's not normally such an asshole. lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I'm pregnant now, he helps with the house chores more and makes dinner when I feel really tired. He anticipates the birth of our little boy, but this is our 4th child, so there's none of the rubbing/talking to the belly. I know from the previous pregnancies I won't be getting the compliments until a few months after the baby's born, when I lose the baby belly. lol MEN!! is right!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• My husband did, those were his babies too :) ..and i must admit, i can get mean when im pregnant lol. and he took it..without saying a word until AFTER the babies were born to just let me know how i really acted..but its okay :)
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Oh hell yeah. He talked to my belly everyday, cooked, babysat oldest kid, cleaned the house, made jokes about me waddling, held me while I puked, protected me from being hurt by people and was especially sensitive when we made love.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:47 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Not really. Once in a while if he's in a crazy mood. But I'm kind of a bitchy pregnant woman so I can't blame him.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 12:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2010