Do you have movies that you can watch over and over again?

Mine are Dirty Dancing ( I can watch this one infinitely), Grease, A Time to Kill, Steel Magnolias, The Color Purple, Mannequin, Titanic

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DIRTY DANCING!!!!... grease... footloose... steel magnolias... never been kissed
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I could also Dirty Dancing and Grease over and over again. Others I love are Labyrinth and Top Gun.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I cant watch dirty dancing and mannequin anymore lol i watched them so many times as a kid i just cant do it anymore.

I love steel magnolias, the notebook, pratical magic, seven birdes for seven brothers, gone with the wind, sound of music, marry poppins, and those are just the ones i can think of offhand that i can watch over and over.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Aladin, Labyrinth, Grease, ...others too i'm just to tired to think of them. (and yes, i like kids movies. lol).
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• "Crazy/Beautiful", "Home Alone", "Where The Heart Is", "Anywhere but here", "The Proffessional", "She's just not that into you", "Forgetting Sarah Marshal", "Seven", "Center Stage" ... That's all I can think of off the top of my head. There are quite a few though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• the pest
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Boondock Saints - of course! It's my number one favorite movie and the best movie of all time.

The end. =]
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Princess Bride, Benny and Joon, Edward Scissorhands, Finding Nemo, Nightmare Before Chistmas, Powder, The 5th Element, the POTC movies, Night at the Museum, Queen of the Damned, Pretty in Pink, Elf, Blast From the Past
    (there are more but those are what I can think of right now)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Lords of Dogtown, The Breakfast Club, Romeo and Juliet, The Lizzie Mcguire Movie :) and Boondock Saints..oh and Hot Rod!
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Ground Hog's Day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2010