What do you think? Do hot women get treated better?

The women who are super hot. The ones who look like Victoria Secret models. The woman who walks down the aisles of a store and everyone turns their head to look at her.
Do you think, in general, that they are treated better by their men? They are spoiled more by their men? Do you think they are treated better, in general, by the public? Get better customer service? Given things for free?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ive known hot girls who get abused because theyre hot..meaning like the guy only liked them because of their looks, cared nothing of what they had to say or meant, and well that was it. Some of the girls liked the only looks attention but of them honestly dont. I think in public, yes, they get treated better or more attention, unless they're "slutty" hot then of course, usually..they get negative attention. But you can be "hot" without being slutty.

I know not "hot" women who have the most perfect relationships with their husbands, that has nothing to do with looks. I know ordinary looking ladies who get everything they want and more from their husbands..because when you marry you normally dont marry just for looks.
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 12:33 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• yes and no- if they are shopping in a store with a bunch of young guys, they may get more of them running up to help her. But I think often if anyone comes into a store dressed up, like in a suit they are more likely to get treated better. such as take a return that they normally wouldn't take, negotiate better deals and such because it's often assumed that they are smarter, have better paying jobs etc. Some places assume that the 'hot ' gals are bimbos-
    so it all depends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• In my observation? ABSOLUTELTY!!
    I think they have better chances of getting jobs as well. My dad is a hiring manager and a few yrs ago when his division was looking for a new employee he got it down to 3 qualified canidates. Everyone in his office got to meet and talk to the canidates. They then got together and voted for who they wanted to be hired. EVERYONE picked the young, attractive woman even though the older man had much more experience and the other woman had much more of a personality and more education. The attractive woman was hired.
    Anonymous

• I think they go through the same BS we all do, sure maybe they turn more heads at times but it is short lived and what really counts is how we are treated by those we love.

Before having kids and looking like a run down mom lol I was tall, long blonde hair, tiny body, and yes when i went out i got attention but it was never the kind of attention you want, i always got more of the "creepy" attention then I did the genuine kind.

When all is said and done we all go through the same crap, the same joys, the same types of heartbreaks and challenges no matter who we are or what we look like.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:38 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Ive known hot girls who get abused because theyre hot

OP here. Yes I know. That is why I wrote in general. Of course not all of them are equally treated like royalty.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I know that I never ranked up with the Victoria Secret models, but I can definitely tell the difference between how I was treated "back in the day". When I was 17, 18, 19 I had guys approach me all the time. A lot of times I would go to check out and the cashier told me it was on the house (always little things, like a soda or icee). Or going into a store almost immediately I would have a few employees asking if I needed help. Like 3 ring said though, a lot of times it was more creepy than anything else. Like a 40+ man hitting on me when I was 17.... not cute.
    Now that I am a mother of two (and have the hips, thighs, and belly to prove it) those type of things just don't happen anymore. Recently, I went into a furniture store, no make up and hair up, and I was trying to get someone to help me. I asked several people for help because I was going to buy something big.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 12:49 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I don't think they are treated better by their SOs but I do agree that they are treated much better and get better service and things like that in stores and such. There was a study done some time ago with babies and they all reacted more positively to attractive people's photos than they did to unattractive ones. Human nature I guess. I find where I work that people are more apt and willing to deal with me when I am all done up and my hair is good as opposed to the nights that I am too tired to care about what I look like lol.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Another woman walked in the store, a very attractive woman, and she had people left and right trying to help her. The same men I had been asking for help were following her around and asking if there was anything they could do for her.
    It does happen, but that is life. It is not always fair, just don't let it get you down.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 12:51 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I think the hotter they are the less of a woman shes going to be when it comes to being a realhousewife and everntually her husband will get tired of her cause of her cheating and not being a good faithful wife and mother, cause obviously if there super hot that tells you all they care about is there looks and nothing else. Perfect example, my mother in law, shes a slutty blonde with fake tits that is never home for her husband and lets her kids starve, her excuse is that she works and wants to go shopping all the time ofcourse for the attention men give her but thats not right. She always makes up excuses that shes got mettings till midnight and shes a loan officer at the bank so I dont think a regualr meeting will last that long. So yeah they might be hot but if you think about it there not worth it to marry cause theyll never be home and they wont know how to do much only be a slut and flirt around like trash metrosexuals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Ofcourse the only ones that will give them more attention will be the damn perverts that all they think about is sex! But they only want to take her to bed thats all nothing special.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2010