P90X ??

Have you tried it? does it work?

Fallon_Long

Asked by Fallon_Long at 12:34 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• what is it?
    MommyBulger

Answer by MommyBulger at 12:35 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• It is a at home work out thing. I watched people transform their bodies on youtube.com and I was amazed....and thought maybe it would be worth a shot.
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 12:37 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i personally havent, but a friend of mine has, and its worked awesome on him
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I BEEN CHECKING IT OUT TO ,YOU DEF HAVE TO ALREADY BE THE WEIGHT YOU WANT ,THIS LOOKS LIKE IT IS JUST FOR MUSCLE DEFINITION! IT LOOKS LIKE IT WORKS THOU ,I NEVER SEEN ANY BAD REVIEWS ON IT!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• my husband has done it off and on and is getting ready to do i again right now. it is intense. everyone i know who has done it has puked their first few rounds doing it.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 11:15 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• P90X is a great workout. However, it is not for beginners. I'm a Coach for Beachbody and I love all their workouts. I wouldn't recommend it though to anyone new to fitness for fear of injury or quitting the workout from being too hard. Turbo Jam is one of my favorites though. I lost massive weight from it!
    MichelleP1

Answer by MichelleP1 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I am not new to fitness. Just new to "At-Home" workouts. I used to wrestle in high school, was in the army and trained once upon a time for a fitness competition...however..lol I am now a Mommy of an 8 month old and need an "At-Home" fitness routine. Thanks for all the heads up regarding it. I want something that will put a dent in my a$$ lol...

Thanks
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 2:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2010

• Yes, P90X does work ...but P90X can be a bit overwhelming at first.. Just don't try to do it all at once ... take it one at a time and there are modifications you can do ...

You may need to try a different workout before doing the P90X if it seems too challenging.

I sell Beachbody products, P90X is one of our products. I have tested all the videos, so I would know which ones to recommend to folks for what their personal needs are and what they wanted to accomplish.

P90X is a great workout and there are hundreds of success stories about it on my website.
    Personally, I am doing the Slim in 6 and the Turbo Jam workouts.
    Shoot me an email if I can be of assistance.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2010