Do any of you live in Washington DC?

I'm not from there but I did hear that there was going to be a pretty big storm. How much snow do you have so far?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in NYC and I don't see anything out there! I came home early tonite just so me and my sd wouldn't get caught in it. Still waiting...
    TRUNINA

Answer by TRUNINA at 1:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I'm in the DMV area (D.C./Maryland/Virginia), it's gotta be at least 15" where I am and it hasn't let up yet
    Sahm.I.am

Answer by Sahm.I.am at 1:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Man, oh man. I'll say this much. I've been to DC and I can't STAND their winters. They're awful. I couldn't wait to get home after being there 5 years ago in the middle of January. I live in KC and it gets pretty darn cold but the wind chill there is just awful. All I can say is stay safe and warm. I feel for you guys.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I am in the Dc area - the least some palces have around here is about 13 inches, and some areas up to 30
    I havent measeured but I would guess I have about 15 or so outside, and it is still snowing - not supposed to stop until late tonight
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Well I live north of D.C. in Md. I have over two feet of snow and right now it is snowing pretty hard. Easily 2" per hour! The drifts are amazing at over three feet. We'll have to check in when all is said and done.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 6, 2010