Do I skip something to avoid an arguement?

I eat good, healthy food, cook well balanced meals for all in our home, I listen well, play with our children and get blue when I shouldn't, we have now not talked about anything but the D/H's needs and when mine are mentioned unless it's about food ..... conversation stops.
He has always had a selfish me me me all the time for him attitude, but if I skip my health/well being he has a fit. What are the alternatives??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Health

• sounds to me that your just a tropy wife to him, so to speak. He only cares about your health cuzhe wants to make sure you're able to still do the household things and look good. Other then that its all about him, even that is about him to some extent. As for alternatives, honestly... would be to leave. He has shown you that he does not care about what you need or want. He's not worth being with.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Thanks for the candid honesty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I'm sorry hun. I just write what I see from what you said. Didn't mean to make you feel bad.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I'm kinda with soonmommyof3, on this one too. It is all about him, and that will not change. He needs to treat with respect and that means listening to you also. Good luck!

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 4:36 AM on Feb. 6, 2010