so could it be something here?

i been friends with this guy for a couple of months we talk every night for hours. he expresses concern for me and my kids, im moving to a new town for a job. and we talk about everything, but its hardly ever sex stuff, maybe one or 2 times the rest of our convos involve hopes dreams politics work and gettin to know each other. well relationship talk came up tonight and we both admitted that we were really into each other but agreed to take it one day at a time. we both had a history of bad relationships and both of us had been hurt really bad. im all giddy like a school girl. =) he is so amazing, not perfect but his flaws are ones i can deal with. i think the moment that i "fell in love" was when he was upset about a bird that got hit by a car, so he stopped and helped the bird to the side of the road and went back to check on it to see if was ok or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well it seems like things are going good...and he must be looking at you as a potential dating partner because the convos aren't geared toward sex. most guys would not take the time to call a woman and sit on the phone with her discussing all kinds of things without bringing up at least a little bit of sexual things (especially not if he was just interested in you for that reason). sounds like he could be a good guy but i do agree with the other moms that you should take things really slow, be careful and also don't be quick to say your in love because if you have to ask then you aren't quite there yet.. i definitely hope things work out for you though because it sounds like he makes you happy...good luck!!
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Only a couple months, seriously, and you both have had past issues, and hurts, and all that, well in my book, that's longer than most people here on cafemom, or me to be right up front. If you have to ask people on here if it's ok or not it seems that you aren't really that into each other, I'd wait and save the really important questions for each other, and not here, it isn't right to see it through the cafe's input when we aren't the ones dealing with the day to day content that can and does happen. I wish the best, and go for it if it's really worth it, is it something else, it really does seem that this question had more variables.??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• well you are so lovely in your infatuation honey! LOL take time with this, a long time
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:18 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• It sounds like you are laying a good foundation of friendhip and getting to know each other on many levels...it's ok to be giddy, ride it out...I'm on a giddy first date high myself right now...tee hee...ain't it great?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Feb. 6, 2010