pregnant and cheating boyfriend.

okay i dont know for sure if my boyfriend is cheating on me but I found him on 5 different dating websites all looking for sex, i hacked his email bc i needed to know the truth, I seen that he was emailing not only girls but guys. im 16 weeks pregnant and when i tried to talk to him about it he was suppose to be home in bed but when he asnwered he wasnt, he lied told me he hated me and hung up. i really dont know what to do. I know everyone is going to tell me to break up with him leave him blah blah blah but its not that easy when your pregnant with his child. please help me make him talk to me, i dont even know where to start... i think he has a sex addiction or something ..i cant talk to my family because they see us as a perfect couple who is so in love ... ugh im hurting so bad i dont know what to do.. please please save your smart remarks for urself i dont need them, i need help, advice, sympathy.. please

pregnantandsad

Asked by pregnantandsad at 2:59 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh man I am so sorry! That is terrible. But think about it like this: you cant make him do anything. You cant make him talk to you or be faithful. You need to really decide if this is what you want out of a relationship. I have married men two times because I was either pregnant with their child or because I just had thier baby. I regret it so much. Now I have four kids and going through my second divorce. Learn frommy example, get out before your kids are crying for you at night like mine were tonight because they had to go with him.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 3:21 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• listen to stickyfingers!!! she's dead on and she knows her stuff!

You really CAN'T make him do anything....
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 3:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• amen stickyfingers!!
    he is probably freaking out about the idea of a baby, and how your relationship has changed since you became pregnant. I am just going to assume it was an unplanned pregnancy, or if it was planned, that he didn't really think about all the aspects of a pregnancy before hand.
    You can't change ppl honey. If he is already looking for sex somewhere else, then LEAVE him, or "leave" him. lol. either actually go, or go for a while because you are so mad and see if he comes around. if not, he is not worth it!
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 7:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• why are you still calling him your boyfriend? honey that man is a sperm donor
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• he's not worth your time sweet cheeks, believe me i never liked my real dad and he is an alcholic, i would scream and holler if i had to go with him then my mom finally found my step dad and he adopted me then i didnt have to deal with my real father anymore. you dont have to stay with him just cause your pregnant with his child, but its hard. and i wouldnt care what your family thinks, its your relationship not theirs.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 8:46 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Very sorry but save yourself years of heartache & move on. Your child will be better off with no father then a so called "sex addict" . Stop feeling sorry for yourself & grow up you are going to be a mom now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Get out before your child has to learn the hard way what a deadbeat dad is.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• thanks for all your answers. i really appreciate them. I dont know why but talking to people I dont know really makes me feel alot better
    pregnantandsad

Answer by pregnantandsad at 12:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2010