Way TMI! Odd smell under boobs?!?

For the last week or so I have had a weird smell under my boobs! Especially the left one! I wash under there several times a day to get rid of the smell but an hour or so later it's back! There weirdest part is that it will get moist as if I'm sweating profusely under there, but it smells like a twat!!! The moistness smells like moistness I would get in my nether-area!! What the hell is going on??? This boggles me to no end....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Health

• you may have a yeast infection there,
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 3:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I agree with the PP...that sounds like a yeast infection
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 3:23 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• You can get a yeast infection under your boobs?!?! (op)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• yep...you can get one anywhere there is prolonged moisture on you skin (i.e. folds on your skin, diaper area etc.)
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 3:38 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• your*
    Mrs.Mack.

• Ew! There is no white clumps like there was when I had one vaginally though! What can I do to make it go away, it's really gross!! (op)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Get an antifungal powder. I get this because I am a heavy set woman and sweat really bad during the summer, and this is what I do. Keep it dry too. You may want to have ur doctor check it if it persist.
    Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 4:31 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Go to Wal-mart and get a tube of yeast infection cream. Apply a small amount under your boob. It will go away after a few days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Sounds like a yeast infection I would try a powder under there first if you cant find any then go for a cream I would lay it on thick at night and let it sit.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 5:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Yep, use an antifungal. It's not something to be embarassed by, it happens. One thing you might want to consider once it clears is putting deoderant/anti perspirant under your boobs. It will keep them dry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2010