does the website cafemom have special settings for your mobile phone ? for ex. can i play the games on the site from my phone and can i upload pics from my phone to my page?

mommilani

Asked by mommilani at 4:54 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi mommilani,

CafeMom does not create a site specifically for mobile phones, so our guess is that whether or not you can see CafeMom on your phone really depends on which phone you have. Chances are if you can browse the web on your phone, you can see CafeMom. 

At this time, you can not upload photos or play games on CafeMom from your phone.  We are thinking about doing a more mobile friendly version of the site,  but we are not sure when that will happen.

You can add any suggestions or comments about this issue in the 'CafeMom Discussion' group here

Thanks for your feedback.  Have a great day!

-> The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2010