What the f*ck is wrong with me?

I've noticed for about a month now that i've been acting weird. i sleep when i get done work at like 3 or 4 in the evening until like 12am. I end up staying up the rest of the morning. I eat alot when i get up and then the rest of the day i dont eat much cuz i feel sick. I sh*t my brains out every morning. And i'm still tired after i sleep. I'm still moody... and never want sex. I need to know what the hell is wrong with me before my hubby leaves me. He thinks i dont want to be with him anymore and that i dont love him. I love him with all my heart. I just dont know what to do anymore. I wouldn't be depressed or anything right?? Please help!!! Thanx Krysti

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 5:43 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Health

• Well I you feel something is off you should probly go to the Dr and get some tests something might just be off and making you feel off.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 5:48 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• You need to go to the doctor and ask what is wrong with you.

Answer by louise2 at 6:59 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• after only one month or so of being really sick, and he wants to leave because he doesn't know whats wrong with you? what happened to in SICKness and in health?
    I can't diagnose you because I am not a doctor, so i vote go to the doctor. write down all the symptoms you are feeling before you go so you don't forget to mention anything. good luck!
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 7:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I agree that you should consult a doctor. You should also consider that your circadian rhythm may be off track. Make an appointment for the doc, but in the mean time when you come home from work try to do some exercise instead of going to sleep. Get your heart rate up for at least 30 minutes. Then eat a healthy dinner, even if it's just a salad and fruit. Make yourself stay awake until it is reasonable to go to bed. Try this for a week and see if there are any changes. Regular exercise can actually resolve a whole host of physical and emotional issues and it's very common in these busy times for people to over look it's importance.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Sounds like depression or a possible hormonal or chemical imbalance. Talk to yourdoctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• that sounds like me during my last pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!is there a chance that you are preggo????????????
    Janeeva2005

Answer by Janeeva2005 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• becky had a great suggestion, and it really does sound like some sort of chemical or hormonal imbalance. I would get to the doc and make them do blood tests and such to try and determine what is wrong. Good luck!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i dont know, i could be preggo. when i was preggo with my son i felt sick all the time.
    MyAngelNick06

Answer by MyAngelNick06 at 7:16 AM on Feb. 8, 2010