TMI, but need advice please

lately I've been having a lot of discharge. It's not odd colored and it doesn't have an odor, but it's just a lot. I'm not pregnant, but it's equivalent to the amount I had in my last trimester. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, do you know what may have caused it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Health

• sorry i have no clue , are you having any other issues? itching or anything?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:10 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I get this problem whneever i am dehydarated. it can get really annoying and not go away for a few days after i'm hydrated.. uhmm drink lots of water...
    DDTSMommy

Answer by DDTSMommy at 8:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• does it smell?? itch? thick ot thin? it really all depends it could be nothing or it could be bacteria
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Are you ovulating? I know I get more discharge when I Ovulate.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 10:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• It's not itchy or anything that would cause alarm, there is just a lot of it. I know I'm dehydrated, so that makes sense DDST. Thank you ladies so much for your help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• could be a yeast infection. really DDTSMommy, when you're dehydrated? that's crazy.
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 3:21 PM on Feb. 6, 2010