How much snow do you have where you live?

I live in Southwestern PA, just outside of Pittsburgh, and we have about 2 feet and it's still falling!! I'm originally from the south, so this is really something for me to see!! I hate snow and I hate winter!! What is it like where you live?

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 8:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm from the Philadelphia area and we have about 18 inches. And it's still coming down.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• 18 inches and still falling. Blizzard conditions re predicted, but so far it is windy but not blizzard. There are high drifts. I was able to get outside and shovel off the front porch and pathways to the bird feeders.

Answer by Bmat at 8:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• 1/4 inch at best
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• We're in eastern PA (Lehigh Valley area) and have about 3-4 inches, but it's still coming down steadily.

Being a native Bostonian, I've seen worse, MUCH worse! But then again I love snow and skiing, but agree that snow belongs on the mountains not on city streets! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:25 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• 0... florida :(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• we got a trace yesterday
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• None.. =[

Someone PLEASE send Us some! We were supposed to get 5in. a few days ago, but it never happened. Total bummer, cause We love the snow!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 8:42 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• dc area - too much :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:53 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Strongville Ohio...looking at about 18 inches on my side deck....and its still snowing! I thought they said only 3-6 inches here,lol. Sons playoff basketball game was canceled..he's pretty mad at the snow right now,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:56 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• WAY TO MUCH!
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2010