Am I reading too much into it?

I am 9 days DPO. We've been ttc for 4 months now. A few days after ovulation I started having cramps like AF was coming. Now they have tapered off, but i still have light ones. My lower stomach feels heavy, and my lower back hurts bad! It usually does a little bit before AF. Today I ate breakfast and drank my coffee and then I felt sick. I was just wondering if I'm reading too much into this. Can PMS do this stuff too?

mantamoo

Asked by mantamoo at 9:44 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it's a little too early for you to be having symptoms. BUT you may be. I'm not sure.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:04 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i missed my period by 3 days now and i just feel awful, i thought i was going to be lucky and not have morning sickness, but today at the store i smelt syrup and i wanted to hurl my guts up!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 9:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2010