could i be pregnant?

ok so dec,21,09 i miscarried at 13 weeks.i had my period dec 25.then i had another one jan,21 but it was short and light no cramping!well i have been so sick to my stomach ,my boobs have been so sore.iv been sleepy and cranky!my abdominal area is harder then usual.and iv had abdominal pain well its kinda like pinching.sorry a lil tmi but my pee has a strong smell and iv had a weird discharge!?i dont know if its from the miscarriage or if i could be preg again!?any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you could be pregnant again. Take a test and find out.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:03 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I don't know... why don't you pee on the keyboard, and then I'll be able to tell you.

OK, seriously... lol just buy a test. You could most definitely be pregnant. if you are in fact pregnant than any standard pregnancy test would pick it up. good luck.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2010