Mirena..

I had my DD 4 months ago and Ive had mirena for 2 months. I havent had a period yet but now I have all the symptoms of pregnancy as I did with my DD. 2 days ago I spotted just a LITTLE, like a drop or 2. It's supposed to be so effective so I highly doubt I could actually be pregnant. Is it normal for mirena to make you feel like you're pregnant?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Health

• my period has been so messed up after being on mirena for only 3 months. just like you, i've had symptoms that made me think i was pregnant, in fact sometimes i am almost 100% sure i am, only to find out i'm not. the mirena seems to really mess with people. i've had the weirdest spotting and discharge, and cramps you wouldn't believe.

:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 6, 2010