Does anyone know..

how to get a car for REALLY cheap. Not one that is broken or needs work, but something 900 bucks or less? What are the auctions I hear about all the time and how do they work?

wahm_abbeyrose

Asked by wahm_abbeyrose at 10:59 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• Minnie.Belle

Answer by Minnie.Belle at 11:02 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• The cars at auctions have two things that are bad about them, one they usually are run down and WILL need work..or two the newer ones have leins against them and you have to be able to finish paying them off, beyond what you pay for it at the auction......atleast that has been my experience. I would stay away from them!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• You cannot get a car for 900 dollars that doesn't need work. Even from an Auction. It's impossible.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:24 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• If that were the case I wouldn't have the car I have right now. I just need to find another good deal.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:55 AM on Feb. 6, 2010