What are some good games to play at a first birthday party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• for the adults? I dont think a bunch of 1 yrs olds can play games.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• For the kids...ages 1-13
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Feb. 6, 2010

• If it's an indoor party just throw some balloons in the floor of a big empty room and let the kids play. I know balloons are choking hazzards, but your will be watching! My kids went to a 2nd birthday party for one of their friends, and this was what they did. The kids loved it. There really aren't a lot of games a one year old can participate in. If it's mostly older kids you could do a game just for the older ones.
    Anonymous

• i didnt have any games at my sons 1st bday party. he was still too young to understand games. the children at the party ranged from 7 months to about 11 years old (relatives and playgroup friends), and they were happy playing with my sons toys and playing with each other. but this year, for my sons 2nd bday party I might have a game, maybe something similar to pin the tail on the donkey, but no w/ no prize to win....it'll be just for fun!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2010