Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to work for the US embassy in Spain some day....

does anyone know what all i need to do to get to that point? i'm in college for poli. science and int. relations and i'm taking i need my associates? bachelors? what kind of experience do i need?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • Go to to find all that out.  They have different positions and different requirements for each position; I would say a Bach. is a good minimum to shhot for going into the poli. sci. field, though.


    Answer by preacherskid at 1:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

  • The more languages you know, the better.

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.