HOW do you get the smell of that toddler throw up milk grossness stank out of ...the carpet...the bed..ect.?

HELP

shedevil121208

Asked by shedevil121208 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well go to a local pet co and buy Natures Miracle, it's for pet odors but works well on everything else, also air your house out if possible. otherwise just time will take care of it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• put baking soda on the stain on the carpet, let it sit for a bit, spray w/ vinegar & blot up. Wash everything w/ 1/2 C baking soda.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I swear by vinegar and baking soda. It cleans AND deodorizes anything, i have used it for pet odors and for deodorizing the sink drains.... Sprinkle a little baking soda onto the area and then spray the vinegar onto the stained/smelly area. Let it set a minute then scrub with a damp cloth. That should do the trick. :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• we use odoban for most awful smells like that haha. you can get it at walmart or sams club. good luck though, a few months back my son threw up all over our couch. we ended up having to put everything in the washer that could, sprayed the cushion parts down with odoban, and we had to throw out the pillows. everytime i walked by the couch i could just smell it, ugh! it is possibly the worst smell to get rid of! GL :)
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 12:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I swear by FeBreeze Laundry Deodorizer! Just spray on, and pat dry after a few minutes.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• my good old handy dandy carpet cleaner. I have the large kind and the hand held. Works every time. Bri threw up in her carseat once and OMG nasty. Took a while but I got it all out.
    darcyk10

Answer by darcyk10 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• baking soda.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2010