Where have you been?

Just curious. What other states or countries have you traveled to? Which has been your favorite and why? I was born and raised in Texas, and visited North Carolina, Oklahoma, Nevada, California, Hawaii, Utah, New Mexico, Idaho, and Kansas and lived in Nebraska and Washington state. Also lived in Guam and Spain and visited Portugal. Spain was my favorite by far (Other than Texas which is my "home) because I loved the atmosphere, the people, the food, everything about it. What about you?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I started out and am now back in CT. Have lived in NY and AZ.
    Travelled to: RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, NJ, MD, DE, DC, VA, WV, NC, SC, GA, FL, LA, AL, TN, MS, OH, PA, CA, NV, CO, NM, TX
    Caribbean: Puerto Rico, St Thomas, Nassau, Bahamas, Jamaica, Cozumel.
    Other: Spain, Mexico, Canada

I LOVE Spain and Arizona. Hope to retire to AZ.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• scotland
    england
    canada
    the bahamas
    jaimaca
    mexico
    alcopulco
    and i think 35 of the 50 states
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• born and raised in bc, canada...been to disneyland, lived in buffalo, ny for a year..and thats it! ive never been anywhere!!!! im SUPPOSED to be going to mexico later this year tho..so...hopefully!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I havent been out of the country yet, my father keeps trying to get me to go back home to scotland for a visit, one day I will go.

I am from california, I have been to nevada, arizona, texas, new mexico, okalahoma, indiana, virginia, utah, colorado, oregon (currently live there) , washington, and Idaho. Those are the ones I can remember off hand.

I will probably visit montana soon we have family there.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I have lived in Nebraska, New York and Colorado. I have been to 28 states in addition to the ones in which I've lived. I also lived in Israel for a year while studying abroad and travel there about every 3-4 years.

I have also been to: Bermuda, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Thomas, Jamaica, Mexico (Yucatan 2x and west coast 2x), England, Scotland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Morocco, Egypt, Kenya and Tahiti. I would love to go back to Morocco and go to Tunisia. Would also love to go back to Tahiti and stay on the smaller islands and of course take the kids to New Zealand to visit my cousin and his family who just moved there.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• countries: Japan (lived there), China, Mexico, Canada, Guam

states (lived): Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Massachusetts, Florida, Alaska

states (visited): Hawaii, Washington, Utah, California, Arizona, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, Alabama, Illinois, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Georgia, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, North & South Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Ohio

Japan is hands down my favorite, but being born there & spending 7th-10th grade there can do that :)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Born and live in WI, traveled and visited all states except AK, HI, WV, VA, DELAWARE,MD,NJ,CONN,MASS,NH, VT, ME. Have lived in NY and GA.
    Anonymous

• born in Utah lol, lived in Wyoming all my 19 years execpt 6 mons in Iowa. I've been to CA,UT,ID,IA,TX,SD,NB,MS,AZ,NM,MT and to be honest i like Wyoming & Iowa out of all of them. never been out of the US, but i wanna go to ireland!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 3:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Everywhere, why do you ask? I loved Germany and Italy. England was fun, I learned a lot in Luxembourg. France was well, take it or leave it. U.S. you say? I hated Illinois and North Dakota, Loved North Carolina. Depends on where in California you live. Missouri was pure misery. You can keep Colorado. Nevada is ok in the winter............
    Anonymous