Am I being jealous or would this bother you?

So my boyfriend has a sick sense of humor and was joking about being sore and getting massages and paying for them with orgasms. I was annoyed by this but ignored it because he is just a dork like that. But my friend Kay is a massage therapist and he said. "Ask Kay if she accepts orgasms." I got mad that he said that and he said the only reason I was mad is because I'm too jealous and can't take a joke. Would you be mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldnt date a boy that crude.
    I dont find it funny, but rather disrespectful
    No wonder he is a boyfriend and not a husband.
    Anonymous

• if his personality is like that, then i think it was just a joke. u should let him kno either way that it did upset u. but if he doesnt joke like that on a regular basis, i would be very suspicious of him for awhile. honestly, u just need to talk to him about it.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 1:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• He sounds like an idiot - he did that to get to you he has no right to be mad that you are upset.

I wouldn't be jealous but I'd be pissed that I was dating a jackass.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• err honey 1)he is crude as the PP put it
    2)he is using your reaction against to amuse himself

yeah , dump the loser
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I don't know your relationship but DH and I joke like that all the time. It does not bother me at all. My neighbor and our good friend cuts hair and will often come over and cut DH and the kids for me. She is single and DH always says he is going to pay her with sex, or a lap dance. It is funny and we joke about me getting paid by his friend (a guy) with sex when I do his billing for his buisness. Again it depends on if you think he is going to act on it or not-but me-no, no jealousy here.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 1:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Thats disrespectful. Yes, I would be mad.
    It's not fair when our boyfriend do things like this. Mine has a wondering eye. Which I find a total and complete disrespect.
    Youre not jealous, you're perfectly fine. He's the one with the problem and needs to re arrange his thinking.
    Anonymous

• Why are you choosing to date someone who is so immature?

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• OP here- Forgot to add they have done some sexual stuff in the past, before we were together. A long time ago actually when we were teenagers.
    Anonymous

• ROTFLMBO........... oh nice to add at the end.

Sounds like no one has grown up
    Anonymous

• It's clearly a case of his sense of humor. If you take is seriously and are hurt by it, it's on you.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2010