am i overreacting ??

i went on my computer the other day and went to go on myspace and all these other profiles popped up apparntly my bf had been looking at all these other womens profiles and to be honest i just had a baby im not comf with my self and it hurts my feelings should i talk to him about it or am i just being stupid this isnt the first time hes done this and i have said something to him about it in the past it wouldnt bother me as much if all these girls wernt local girls who lived close to him ugh advice is greatly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Honey sit down with him and let him know you are sensative right now to this sort of thing and could he please respect that, that you know he meant no harm. but you did just have a baby. he should respect that
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• =[ I'm sorry. I know how youre feeling right now.
    Tell him you went to the history to find a page you were on yesterday, and decided to look at those profiles.
    Then ask him who they are and why he was so interested in their profiles.
    I'd be suspicous of it.. No doubt.
    But I'm a girl who protects my heart since I've been through heart break before. If you have too, definitely. You are number one and you need to keep your heart safe from anyone who wants to hurt it.
    Anonymous

• Men look at women. Women look at men. Men look at men. Women look at women. It's human nature. Don't harp on it.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I don't think you are over reacting. He was wrong in doing that. The only thing good about it is that you now know what kind of man he is.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i say there is nothing wrong with looking at pictures over the internet as long as there is no interaction between your man and the girls posing in the profile. Now that these girls are local dont be nieve! i would ask him who the girls are and keep my radar up if hes just looking at her pictures then that maybe all it is. now if you see a message in his inbox mail or a comment posted on his wall by this perticular female then GIRL Get your guns ready there is something cooking or def going on. dont by the whole shes just a friend BS. Single girls with half naked picture of themselves are not just friends they are a threat just dont be blind. girls exposing themselves on the internet are going to interest even the strongest commited man its how far the man takes it. i associate pictures on facebook or myspace to Porn pure eye candy..Look but u better not touch!
    Anonymous