Does it bother you if your husband flirts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• he dont
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• If its harmless not at all, he's coming home to mama!
    Anonymous

• If my husband flirted , i would take him to the ER. my husband has not flirted a day in his life
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Ehh he doesnt really flirt with anyone but me, and he flirst with me ALOT and I like it!

He might look and say things like wow did you see her? and I will say yeah its fake or yeah she must workout ALOT lol and then we normally giggle and he will agree about the fake.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• If its with anyone else, BUT me...yes I'd be upset..lol
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• To flirting means he practicing his hunting skills for woman. Wonder if it would bother him as well if you did it also.

Anonymous

• The whole question is not about him flirting, it's about YOUR trust in HIM. My dh and I have been married for more than 10 years. His dad is from Spain and that culture is very affectionate and could be considered flirting. But I know my husband and I trust him implicitly. I do not get jealous because I know he loves me and is dedicated to our family. If you get jealous because your husband flirts, then you might want to take a look at your relationship first. Maybe there is something missing or trust issues. Talking is always a good thing for a relationship.

blowing kisses

sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 3:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• he flirts with me all the time and i find it funny but as for flirting with other women, he says that he doesn't but sometimes i don't like the tone he uses with other women and yea i will admit that i do let it bother me sometimes but then i think about it and i'm like do i always use a neutral tone when talking with someone that i find attractive? and i couldn't honestly say that no i didn't...i never flirt consciously but i think sometimes subconsciously i do...and i've been told that even when i just talk i sound like i'm flirting...and i get teased about the way that i walk too..my husband and friends of mine have likened it to jessica rabbit and yet to me i'm just walking....i think one of my old friends put it best when he told me that i couldn't help it because i'm sex on a stick...lmfao...isn't that ridiculous?!?
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Well, I would rather my husband do it in front of me then behind my back secretly. My husband is big goofball and he's like that all the time. We've been married for almost 7 years and I wouldn't want him any other way. I trust him and know that just b/c he's acting like a goofball and flirts with other girls (i.e the waitress) it doesn't matter. He's not getting their phone #'s or anything.........I just have faith in him and know that he's not going anywhere..........and if he does, then he knows that he has a lot more to loose than just me......he would loose everything..........
    cherylv512

Answer by cherylv512 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Nope, it kinda turns me on!
    Anonymous