Honestly?

Does it bother you if you catch or see your husband check out another lady? I don't mean like obsess and stare and just lust after someone, i mean, just a normal glance , look and that's it. Do you care about that?

Il tell you, I dont mind. If my husband sees a pretty lady and thats it..i mean thats it. We're married, not gay.(Not meant to be offensive) I see men that are cute but that's as far as I think of it or take it. No pursuing or lusting or dreaming after, just "Hey, he's cute."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• If we had a solid relationship, no it wouldn't bother me at all. If we were intimate, and talked like "normal" couples did, it seriously wouldn't bother me, because i look at guys too, it's human nature to stare. It's human nature to fantasize even, but if you act on those feelings that's when it's wrong. That's(in my opinion) when you've crossed the morality/relationship line breaker, if you act.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 3:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I have no problems with my husband looking at other women as long as he does not leer at them. Often, I will point good looking women out to him. It is totally a trust issue. I trust him and he knows that. My motto to him is looking is alright, touching is another. He laughs and says he doesn't want to touch anyone but me ... unless Julia Roberts is in the room, then I'm toast.

sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 3:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• OP here: Exactly, just wondering what other women or moms thought. I know girls (most of them just dating tho so there could be the commitment issue) who freak out if they're guy just looks at another girl. Looking is hurtful, its when you take it too far or try to persue it or make something of it.
    Anonymous

• No, my husband looks at other women all the time when we're out. He looks at men, too. He's just a looker lol. I don't care, I know he loves me and goes to bed with me every night. I'm not so naive to the point where I think my husband should only find me attractive and is blind to other good looking women out there.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I have a problem but i think it depends on the glance..getting better with it tho..not going to lie. but if i see drool form at the corners of his mouth or one glance become two, three and four stares Oh boy everyone watch out cause something is being tossed..even worst if the girl is watching cause i know in her head shes thinkin "your such an idiot look at how ur man is looking at me" females are just stupid when it comes to taken men they go out there way they go above and beyond to have a taken guy look there way just so they can prove to the girl sitting beside him no matter if hes with u or not i can make his head turn and guys are stupid enough to look and fufill her foolish game. but let there be a single man enter the room and all of a sudden they play the hard to get shy card like why do u want my man sweety get ur own. the single guy over there hes free go bounce ur rump over that way.
    Anonymous

• shoooooooooooo............I check out girls with my husband...............lol. I check out guys and tell him "hey I saw this hot guy jogging today".
    we don't care b/c we both know that neither one of us are going anywhere.
    Why get mad over something that you have no control over. I'd rather my husband look when I'm with him than secretly behind my back.
    cherylv512

Answer by cherylv512 at 3:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Hubby asd and i look at hot women together. dont bother me at all
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Doesn't bother me at all - once in a while I see him steal a glance. But it is rare. He's usually thinking so hard about something that he doesn't notice at all if a cute girl walks by or is on the sidewalk. We are very respectful of each other.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• To me, it's the same as passing by a beautiful painting and looking at it and appreciating it's beauty. As long as he doesn't want to trade in his old Rubens for a new Lichtenstein, I think we're doing ok. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• As my husband says, he's married, not blind. Anyway, I don't mind as long as that's all it is, a glance of appreciation.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 5:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2010