What are your thoughts on?

Scientology? I have a friend who recently started in it and was just wondering what it's all about

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i dont trust Scientology. not b/c of their beliefs...but b/c of their shady organization & founder. any time a religious founder is quoted as saying if he wanted to get rich he would start a religion (or something like that) is questionable. the fact that i cant find ANY information on the religion w/o paying them money, is a HUGE red flag to me.

i would love to talk to an actual Scientologist to learn what their religion is about!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• You could call Tom Cruise and ask him....
    Anonymous

• LOL it is fake reliigion that was created out of a 50$ bet between the two authorsl
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I do not think it's a very healthy religion to be in.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• sati, fake? explain please.
    Anonymous

• I always believe in going straight to the source, so why don't you go to thier website and find out. I personally don't believe in it.
    Anonymous

• What philosophies dose Scientology follow? Wicca is a young religion too but it is based on Eastern leanings and Pagan roots. Scientology does not seem to have a definite path that it came from. It doesn't seem to have any history at all. Wicca is a part of a religion that reawakens the old ways, Scientology to me looks like something off a sci fi movie.

Anonymous

• It's a pyramid scheme. It has been outlawed in several countries in Europe for organized crime.
    Anonymous

• I think its too mysterious for my liking. I think its all about who has the biggest wallet and can give the most to get higher up in their "heaven".

I think its not really a religion or even a spirituality.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Scientology was created , fictional, by L Ron Hubbard
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2010