Is this position safe during pregnancy?

Is it safe to lay on your stomach and have your boyfriend on top having sex with you while pregnant? Im not asking early pregnancy but 2nd trimester.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i did everythign until 2 days before my water broke and i was fine, my doctor said you'll no when your unconterable or it becomes to much
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 8:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Just listen to your body. It'll tell you if it's right or not. If it hurts, then stop. If it doesn't and it doesn't make you bleed, then your fine =)
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 5:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I am 20 weeks pregnant with twins and we still do it like that 'cause it's the most comfortable position for me at this point. I just kind of use one knee to prop me up a little bit so that the pressure isn't totally on my stomach.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• it hurts i dunno how u can stand it.i'd die.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I did and everything was fine. I always had a pillow under me propping me up though so all my weight wasn't on my tummy.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 3:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I guess as long as YOU are comfortable.
    Anonymous