What can i do to help my lil man teething ?

Hes 4 months on the 11th. of this month, Is there any remedies or things that will help with his pain? like teething rings or stuff your babies like/liked. ??

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son liked to chew on a cool wet washcloth. Tylenol was the real helper though!
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 4:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Try giving him a cold washcloth from the freezer (not frozen just very cold) or a popsicle ( with your help of course) this is home remedy of course. Some how the coldness feels good on their teeth. Hope he feels alot better.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• aww thanks i hope he feels better too.. my mom told me to give him a popsicle too.. your girls gave me good advise... is the popsicle bad for him a swallowing tho?
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• We used Hylens (sp?) teething tablets for our son. You can buy them at any grocery store in the baby food aisle or pharmacy. They are pretty inexpensive and you get alot of them. All you do is stick 2 under their tongue ( they are super itsy bitsy!) and they dissolve. They seem to work pretty fast too. My son was never a big fan of teething rings or wet washclothes- he used his pacifier and the chew toy! Lol. Hope it works for you, so miserable to have the baby hurting.....if you notice a small temperature definatley go with baby tylenol- they can have 1/2 the regular dose my dr told me, so I think thats a .8ml if I remember right, and thats the mark on the dropper- good luck!!
    LLannon

Answer by LLannon at 4:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Try FREEZING bananna's...take peel off wrap the bananna in plastic wrap and freeze!!! It worked miricles for all 3 of my daughters...just take bananna away when it starts to thaw so your baby doesn't choke...you can also put ice cubes is a sandwich bag and let your little guy go to town!
    noni440

Answer by noni440 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Hylands teething tabs
    frozen damp washcloths
    lots of extra nursing (for comfort as well as nutrition)

Answer by rkoloms at 5:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2010