okay how many ppl have had this happeN?

Ive been ttc for a year now.
How many women were tryin and nothing.
then when they stopped got pregnant?

Wytegirl

Asked by Wytegirl at 4:38 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I tried for 12 months, using the ovulation sticks and an ovulation calander. The next month I didn't do anything & got preggo!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• happened with #2 - ttc 18 months then I gave up. tossed the charts, the thermometer, everything ttc related.

then my next period never came.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• We tried for 6 years. My doctor recommended that I quit my job (I was planning on being a stay at home mom after the baby, so she suggested I started staying home sooner). I was pregnant in less than a year after not working. The stress of my job was making it hard for us to get pregnant.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• We tried for four years. Around year three we found out I had PCOS. I got on meds. Went almost another year and started getting pretty sure it wasn't going to happen ever so we bought a new car, new laptop, some other random things that we had been holding off on. Two months after we bought the car we found out we was pregnant.
    Anonymous