**Update** on How can I stop contractions? Its way too early!!!!

I just left the ER and they said there is nothing they can do about contractions until I get to 20 weeks. Baby looks fine and they said to just stay on bed rest. That eases my mind at least. Thanks for the advice ladies I will try those ideas to stop them because I am still having them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I read your first post, and some of the replies, and I think you need new doctors & a different ER - my SIL went into labor at 17 weeks - she didn't realize it was labor though, until her water broke. If they'd have caught it before her water broke, they could have stopped it - they told her as much. It would have meant a long rest of pregnancy, and bed rest & whatnot, but they said they'd have made every effort to stop it had she been able to make it in sooner, before her water broke.
    Anonymous

• well some hospitals tend to think anything under 25wks isnt a viable pregnancy and dont tend to care much why they do that idk insurance reasons i suppose but try a different ER
    Anonymous

• So, again...what did you have surgery on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• she didnt have any surgery, there is no pregnancy. this is a complete attention seeking fabrication
    Anonymous