bikini question

We are taking a trip to hawaii, several months ago i amde a deal with my hubby that if i got to mi ideal weight i would get into a bikini when we go to hawaii. Well my husband won the and know i have to go bikini shop[ping. I am a little nervous, I havent worn a bikini in many years. I want to look cute and sexy but I dont want to look like im trying tro be 19 again. Any suggestions and any advice on where to shop and what to look for. FYI i am 5'4 i have dark hair and eyes medium complection, I have lost alot of weight but im still not even close to big tiny, I would like some coverage lol if thats possible i n a bikini. Also I am a 36D. Any suggestions.

julietta22

Asked by julietta22 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Try going on line and looking at Land's End. They have some more 'adult' bkikins and they have GREAT support.
    Anonymous

• exactly what the PP said- BUT I found that ALL of the bottoms were too low cut on my leg, and really uncomfortable, so I wore the top and had to buy a new plain bottom.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:30 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Just make sure you get something supportive. No stupid triangle boob holders. I hate triangle boob holders, lol.

I think as long as you are comfortable and supported you will look fine. So start with your favorite colors and have fun!

madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 12:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2010

• I wear a bikini but I throw a tight wife beater (with Animal from the Muppets) over it. Concentrate on buying a bright colorful top, maybe with a piece of jewelry metal hook to draw the eye up. Try to get a base tan before you go. Have a great trip babe!!!!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2010