how can i figure out someones hotmail password

i have to know if he's cheating and it's all in his email. is there a program i can download or a trick to finding his password?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• The exact words I'd expect a cheater to say. So your stupid ass thinks that she should go blind and potentially get a STD or to be lead on?

maybe you deserve to be cheated on if you are gonna go behind his back to try and get in to his hotmail

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• just guess ?
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• All you have to do is click "forgot my password" or whatever, and it'll send an e-mail. As long as you can get into his e-mail it goes to, you'll be in. It really isn't that hard to hack your way in, I had to do the same thing a couple years ago except it was his facebook.
    Anonymous

• maybe you deserve to be cheated on if you are gonna go behind his back to try and get in to his hotmail
    Anonymous

• anon445 is there a reason you're anon? you obviously don't live in the real world of 2010 recent 2009 of cheaters. Good for you but for those of us who have been cheated on your comment is neither helpful nor hurtful it's stupid showing lack of understanding the real world.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• To the OP. if he doesn't have his email setup on the comp or laptop... you can get a key logger to track what he types. You will have to pay for it, or boot leg one. Gl.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• op keyloggers can be emailed and followed on another computer or can be installed on one computer as an application program and then followed on another computer. They are at cost but I don't know how much.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• ask him to check it in front of you if he wont, i say thats red flag enough..
    Anonymous

• JUST KNOW THE ANSWER TO HIS SECURITY QUESTION
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 9:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• you might get lucky like me and he leaves his email open. i went to check my yahoo mail and my hubby was till logged in..so i snooped... i dont know if hotmail has remember password button but hit it next time u log in or if u have fire fox a thing will come up that says remember password for this site and hit yes(when u log in) so when he logs in and logs out the password should be saved.
    Anonymous