Should i invite me son half brother to his birthday???

I'm not very close with my sons half brothers mother. I've tried having a get together with both kids a couple times but she never comes though. She is kind of shady also,if i tell her something she tells our child father or anyone else, so i don't trust her much either. So should i invite her and her son over for my sons b-day? We have never been invited to her sons b-day even though he is 2.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I would - and if they dont come their loss, but at least then you tried to have your son's bro in his life
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• It would be a nice gesture
    Anonymous

• I always send an invitation to my sons 2 sisters on his fathers side. Thier mom and I have never necessarily gotten along like were good friends or something but over the years we have learned to be decent with eachother for the sake of the kids. I have even had the girls go camping with us a couple times over the summer. They enjoy the time they get to spend together. Even if the other mom doesn't follow through...at least you know and your son knows that you put your best foot forward and tried. Good Luck..I know it can be tough in the beginning to build that relationship but hopefully you guys can get there! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• Oh and I forgot to mention...my sons father and I have been divorced for quite some time too but have his 2 daughters come over anyway.
    Anonymous

• I don't think her feeling would be hurt if you didn't send an invitation.
    Anonymous