OMG im so pissed what should i do?

my husband left his email open..i know i shouldnt of looked but i did and here is what i found

hi its dan my new cell is ******

Marla Arellano wrote:
> How goes it, sorry I didn't respond sooner. Anyway I see you're intersted in having a bit of fun. Me too! If you're std free, which I am, then let's hooking up. To be straight forward I am a bit of a crazy woman in and out of the bedroom. If your interested hookup for dinner and a drink one night I am usually available. Would be a good way to get to know each other.
> I realize it's been some time so you probably do not remember what I look like, so I loaded a few photos of myself to http://...com/yeeaxwj I also put my phone number listed on their. I can't wait to meet you. If you're going to call be sure it's after 6 at night during the week, I get off work at 5 PM. If you want to text messages me during the day recieve it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• "Til Death Do You Part" so many ppl r quick 2 say leave him but get your self 2gether as well as the email & ask him. There are so many factors that must have led up to this email so get his story. It makes me mad that he would disregard his wife & family but "THE TRUE SHALL SET U FREE". (HUGS)
    Anonymous

• contin

HI there names dan A little about me Names dan IM
    > 6ft 3 around 215lbs brownish blonde hair and in good shape. I live in beatrice and work in crete if you want to know more give me a call or write me back 888-***-**** or just text me. Hope to talk to you soon by the way I have 3 kids and just got out of a 8 yr marriage

Anonymous

• uh, yeah.. So I would leave his ass before he gets the chance to cheat on you. What a piece of shit.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• whew, wow. I dont think he has actually cheated YET though. not physically. maybe bust him and marriage counceling is in order
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• yeah, there's gonna be a few telling you to confront him. Don't bother. all that's gonna do is make him deny that is anything at all and help him to cover his tracks better. I suggest that you back his things or yours and leave his sorry ass. Tell him when he comes home that your leaving him and when he asks why, just tell him Since you got out of an 8 yr marriage and are chasing tail, then there's no need for me stay. What an asswipe!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I don't think he is going to stop this, and I feel that he will go through with this also. If you bust him now he will be much more secretive and it will continue. You can't teach this old dog new tricks. He has a one tracked mind. Once a cheater always a cheater. Good luck hun (HUGS)
    Anonymous

• pack not back
    soonmommyof3

• C-YA BYE!!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• i agree with sati769leigh.

Confront him, talk to him about it and if you are both up for it, go to counseling. The only other option is getting a divorce...which should not be a decision that is made "in the heat of the moment".
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 6:16 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• divorce should be the LAST thing short of he is physically violenb. I am disgusted too. HOWEVER. if he has not yet committed the act., then maybe they can walvage this
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2010