Does anyone drive a Chevrolet HHR and would you say a baby carrier will fit in the back seat?

About to buy a car and wondering how this car is. Especially if my six month old will be able to ride comfortably in the back seat.

KMN2010

Asked by KMN2010 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, we have one! And yes, up to 2 carseats will fit, but no more than that, and that's why we ended up having to get a van. I really like the HHR all except for the ability to see easily out the windows if you are tall. both my husband and I are 6' and we can't see the stop light if we are in front etc....but if you are shorter than us, then it should be fine!
    But overall, love it.
    As a matter of fact, we're trying to sell ours...interested? It's an 08? lol...very clean!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• we have an HHR and its awesome! We love it, we will only get them from now on :) We have a 6 month old and i baby sit a 9 month old and they both fit in the back with their car seats. We had our 6 month old in the infant carrier but now she is in a convetible car seat and the 9 month old has a ff car seat and they both fit. My dad and my mil both have HHR's and love them!
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2010