Anyone get help from a neighbor today or help a neighbor today by shoveling?

DH was out struggling with the snow this morning and the widow next door saw him. She let him use her snow blower. So he did her driveway, ours, helped his brother finish and the neighbor's across the street who are away on vacation. The family next door then borrowed the snow blower next to do their driveway and the widow who lives on the other side of them. It is nice living in a neighborhood where the neighbors are actually friendly and help each other.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE IT!! You are lucky 2 live in such a nice place in r crazy world!! =D
    Court202

Answer by Court202 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• My one neighbor was out plowing with his tractor and did most of the mile long driveway 5 of us share. Another neighbor came over and borrowed our tractor and did our driveway out to the shared road and his. My DH works for the county and has been at work out plowing since the storm started friday. He is on his way home now-for 8 hours and then he goes back for at least 24 hours. So I am glad we have neighbors that plowed me out bc I can't plow when I have two little ones in the house to watch. We made cookies tonight to take to them to say thanks tomorrow.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 7:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• We tried to shovel the sunshine here but it just wasn't working.
    Anonymous

• We just drove through the snow. We gotta jacked up Tahoe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Feb. 9, 2010